Founding account executive
Formsort is reinventing how internet businesses build and optimize their most valuable forms. Forms mediate all transactions online; applying for a mortgage, personalizing your clothing subscription, and signing up for a vaccine appointment all consist of sets of forms embedded within websites or apps. To create these experiences, businesses have historically defaulted to dedicating precious engineering resources to re-invent how forms are built.
Formsort changes all that by empowering the full growth team to launch and optimize these experiences and freeing engineers from the critical path when it comes to improvement. Companies like GoodRx, Candid, and Calibrate all use Formsort to power their most valuable customer conversations.
Formsort was founded by members of the founding team of Better Mortgage to build the missing infrastructure required to move complex commerce online. We believe great people are everywhere, and our fully-remote 20+ person team is distributed across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- We’re looking for an Account Executive to support our next phase of growth. As one of our first sales hires you’ll work with our co-founder, Ben Fine, to identify and close new business opportunities.
- There’s no typical background for this role - you might have several years of experience selling software, or you might be a business generalist (e.g., ex-consultant or banker) who loves building relationships and wants to break into tech.
- This is a high-impact role with significant potential. You might end up owning one of our key verticals, build out your own team of AEs, or both.
- The ability to work in ambiguous environments and own the end-to-end sales process. You’re a self-starter who can own various responsibilities, from lead generation all the way to deal close.
- Strong client-facing skills. We can trust you to build relationships and credibility with a wide range of customers - from enterprise product teams to start-up executives.
- A strong interest in technical problem solving, or a desire to learn. You’re excited to learn the ins and outs of our form building product, and can concisely translate our product’s value to our target customers.
- 2-4 years of previous SaaS sales experience and managing a quota, or other relevant business experience indicating a high ownership mentality (e.g., consulting, investment banking, start-up operations)
- Ability to work in a U.S. time zone
- Sell the product. You'll own a quota and be responsible for executing against it. Over time, you might own a specific vertical and ensure that Formsort is the default data collection tool for that audience.
- Drive new customer acquisition strategies. This can mean many things - from qualifying and engaging inbound leads to proactively identifying and building relationships with high-potential prospects.
- Advocate for new customers’ needs internally. You’ll be the closest to understanding our future customers’ pain points and expectations, and thus their biggest champion. You’ll advocate for their needs in growth strategy discussions with Product, Design and Engineering stakeholders.