You may choose to receive any or all of the following events:
- FlowLoaded when the flow is initially loaded.
- StepLoaded whenever a step is loaded (even if for a second time, such as with backward navigation)
- UrlOpened whenever a user is redirected to a URL outside of your flow
- StepCompleted whenever a step is completed (all the required answers were provided and the user clicked next)
- EmailCollected the email identifying the user has been collected (if the email question collecting the answer has Identifies responder? set to true)
- FlowFinalized the flow has been completed because the user completed all steps or reached a terminal step
Google Tag manager
Our GTM form integration allows for sending of any of the lifecycle events to GA.
Analytics directly within formsort to allow understanding the results of improvements and A/B tests without using external tools. To access analytics on the relative performance of your variants within a flow, see the analytics tab.