Formsort is reinventing how internet businesses build and optimize their most valuable forms. Forms mediate all transactions online; applying for a mortgage, personalizing your clothing subscription, and signing up for a vaccine appointment all consist of sets of forms embedded within websites or apps. To create these experiences, businesses have historically defaulted to dedicating precious engineering resources to re-invent how forms are built.
Formsort changes all that by empowering the full growth team to launch and optimize these experiences and freeing engineers from the critical path when it comes to improvement. Companies like GoodRx, Candid, and Calibrate all use Formsort to power their most valuable customer conversations.
Formsort was founded by members of the founding team of Better Mortgage to build the missing infrastructure required to move complex commerce online. We believe great people are everywhere, and our fully-remote 20+ person team is distributed across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
We’re hiring a Growth Marketer to craft, execute and iterate on our strategies to acquire new customers. As our first Marketing professional, you’ll also play a critical role in building our overall marketing strategy. We’re looking for a creative self-starter who is comfortable using data and qualitative research to make decisions.
- Operate on an experimentation and first-principles approach. You have a hypothesis-driven mindset and can quickly test and improve on campaign ideas
- Enjoy working at many levels: you can write excellent marketing copy, set up and calculate the ROI of a specific campaign, but also enjoy contributing to the overall growth strategy
- Are comfortable at setting up and becoming the master of analytics and marketing tools, and have opinions on the best way to do things
- Have a strong interest in technical products. You’re excited to learn the ins and outs of our form building product, and can concisely translate our product’s value to our target customers (Growth operators at SMBs / start-ups)
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in growth marketing, growth engineering, data analytics or another quantitatively-oriented role (e.g., BizOps / Product, consulting, or investment banking)
- As a bonus: you might have relationships with agencies (growth marketing, brand, or design) that we can partner with as we build out our marketing strategy
- Define our channel strategy. Where does our target audience consume content, and how do we reach them with the right messaging? You’ll help us figure out which channels to prioritize and then build, execute and evaluate campaigns across these mediums.
- Develop organic growth strategies. Our growth has primarily been driven by word-of-mouth so far, and we want to explore other strategies to accelerate adoption. You’ll explore referral programs, self-serve, and other product-led growth tactics to help us develop the right organic growth strategies for our product.
- Keep a pulse on growth metrics. Which metrics should we follow within the product and on our website to gauge how we are doing? What does a successful growth marketing campaign / strategy look like? You’ll answer these questions and develop our growth metrics framework.
- Own our content strategy. Form building seems simple at its surface, but there’s a lot of nuance that goes into building the optimal flow or funnel. Our team’s built up a lot of knowledge on best practices, and we want to share this more broadly through our content. You’ll run our end-to-end content strategy and hire the right talent to execute on this (agency / freelancers).
- Drive our social & community efforts. How do we build authentic relationships with our target customers? You’ll help us answer this question by owning our tone and messaging across key channels: our website, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Over time, we’d love to explore more creative ways to tap into the Growth community: Slack community, offline events, etc. You’ll brainstorm the feasibility of these initiatives and bring them to life.